About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

For all my life, I would like to give thanks.

For the hard days that were sprinkled amidst the best, I would like to give thanks.

For the tears that were shed between laughter and joy, I would like to give thanks.

For the family I have I would like to give thanks.

For the deaths, the births, the knowledge, and regret, I would like to give thanks.

For the moments I feared, only to be shown how silly fear can be, I would like to give thanks.

For the opportunities, for the challenges, for the failure and success, I would like to give thanks.

For the friends, for the guidance.

For the hopes yet to be fulfilled, and the dreams yet to be dreamt.

For the uncertainty that creates space for possibility.

For the love and abundance that is all my life.

Thank You

No comments: