About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, November 8, 2012

No-Bake Cheesecake

No Bake Cheesecake

No Bake Cheesecake

1 (6 oz.) Ready-Crust graham cracker pie crust

1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened

1 (14 oz.) can Eagle® brand sweetened condensed milk

1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, chilled or any other fruit in season

With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in Eagle® Brand‚ until smooth.

Stir in lemon juice, and vanilla. Pour into crust.

Chill at least 3 hours.

After chilled, top with pie filling. Refrigerate leftovers.

Tip: Add whipped cream or other garnish as desired.

No comments: