K absolutely loves noodles, so we are always trying to come up with something new that will appeal to him. He took to it right away, maybe he was hungry, or maybe he is just learning to be a good little eater! Now if we can just get him to keep his clothes on….what’s up with that???
4 chicken tenders
1 bell pepper
3 TBS oil (may add more)
2 TBS Cajun seasoning
1 clove garlic
1/8 cup of milk
1/2 a package of pasta noodles
1. Cover chicken with Cajun seasoning—front and back
2. Sauté seasoned chicken with 2 TBS of oil and 1 clove of garlic until the chicken is fully cooked
3. Once the chicken is fully cooked add a bell pepper, tomato, and a little more seasoning. Sauté until peppers are tender, after add 1/8 cup of milk.
4. Boil noodles in a separate pot. When cooked, drain the noodles and bring them back to the pot. Sprinkle noodles with olive oil and Cajun seasoning.
5. Add the chicken and vegetable mixture to the noodles. Stir until all noodles are covered.
6. Let sit for 5 minutes, then serve!