About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sofa Cushion Fun

The sofa is really suppose to be the main focal point in any living room……….

DSC_0054 DSC_0050 DSC_0051 DSC_0052 

  Ours has many purposes other than seating!

Instructions

  1. Clear an area next to the sofa

  2. Prop sturdy sofa cushions near the sofa  to form the walls of the tunnel.

  3. Build the roof by draping blanket over the walls.

  4. Put a smaller pillow on the floor between two upright sofa cushions to construct a door.

  5. Let it crash down and start all over again!   Hours and Hours of Fun

No comments: