About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, October 21, 2012

It’s the Weekend

road trip

Long Road Trips take their toll!

fall down the stairs 

Falling down the stairs with Little Man in my arms hurts like ……. I’m so thankful he doesn’t even have one bump!  I’m sad that it will take many days to heal my body!

 

two butts

Butt….the scenery was so beautiful in every direction!

 

 

photo (20)

The Campfire was perfect for marshmallows!

photo (26)

The tire swing quickly became King Kendry’s property….don’t even try to swing in it if he is anywhere close!

photo (28)

The morning sunrise ….was definitely “Purple Mountain Majesty”!

photo (29)

Blankets of leaves cover the canyon floor!

Thank you family and friends for “A Weekend to Remember”  XOXO

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Wow! love the picture of the sunrise. Looks like you had lots of fun in a very beautiful place. Hope you heal quickly!