About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Ali


Today is my girl's birthday.....I probably shouldn't tell you how old she is because that would make me feel way old but 30 it is! One of the very good things about Ali is..........she works hard at keeping me young and on the go and I love her for it too!
Ali is an amazing girl.....loves her job, family and friends. Best of all she has added the Technicolor to our lives from the day she was born.....It still sends a chill down my spine and I feel those butterflies all over again, not just a fluttering, but a strong loud beating of my heart for this dark haired green eyed child that was sent straight from heaven into my life. Thanks Ali for being not only a daughter but a best friend.
Watching you from a child to a woman grow,
You’ve come so far and one thing I know,
A bright future is waiting for you,
God bless you dear with all you do,
I’ll love you until the end of time,
And I thank God that you are mine.

4 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Happy Birthday Ali. Ang and I were talking about it being your birthday, and if mom hadn't mentioned the age, I would have. Nice tribute Le!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

oh she's beautiful! Happy birthday to her and happy motherhod day for you as well. Isn't is so fun to watch them grow, learn, and blossom? She's a wnderful example of young womanhood today - you did good!
Colleen

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

If it wasn't for you mom I wouldn't be where I am at today. You have stuck by my side through all of the challenges that life has thrown at me, but because of you I have made it through them. You are the best mother and grandmother anyone could ever ask for. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hello Webmaster,

I am H. and interested in sponsoring your blog and I am contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship. Please let me know if you have any further questions and if you are interested on this offer.

Yours truly,

H.
k5sino@bigstring.com