About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Off to PC for BC

Our annual BC to PC was Friday night.....oh what a night it was. Only 5 of us were able to make the trip and we really did miss Nina, Debbie, and Joy.
Our club has been together for going on 8 years now. We have enjoyed many great books and a few not so great. This month's book was Gone Baby Gone....ooops I watched the movie and decided this book was not going to take up my time.

After a great dinner provided by Lisa (Chicken Salad, garlic bread, banana splits....and tons of CHOCOLATE!) We settled in for the night. The news headlines were of course Hurricane Ike. We couldn't get enough of our favorite CNN Reports..... Gary Tuchman....(I'm sure he is a close relative of Chevy Chase) Anderson Cooper and Rick Sanchez....who lost his hat! There was a girl on their team....but dang I can't remember her name! They kept us entertained until the wee hours of the morning. Hurricanes are not entertaining, but watching the reporters certainly was!

When the morning light dawned I looked out my bedroom window to see this beautiful fall mountain side. PC is truly beautiful winter, spring, summer and fall.

I'm so excited that I now have my very own timeshare at this resort. When we arrived early Friday afternoon we were a little disappointed that the pool and hot tub were under renovation, but it will soon be all fixed up and ready for our next visit.


I'm so fortune to have a group of women who are so much like sisters to me after 8 years. I know that I could call on any one of them to help me at any time of the day or night. Vickie had to leave us early because the family is on their way to Disney World with Shannon. Doesn't she look so cute with her bottle of water and diet coke tucked under her arm. Hope the rain in Florida doesn't ruin the fun......Nah....it will be a blast!

Nancy is our energizer bunny......REALLY.......she has prepared herself for a marathon that she will be running next weekend. I hope that I can make it in the car........ to watch her come cross the finish line!
Lisa is our beautiful red head.....and I'm so jealous of all that hair! We are forever giving her our advice and counsel...must be a generation thing....I'm old and she's young!
Jill is the baby of the group and is trying very hard to add a baby to her family! She is drinking dirt water....that the dirt dr. gave her. We all gave it a try..........No thank you, glad I'm to old to have more babies. Jill also does my nails every other week....what would I ever do without your talents girlfriend!
When we parted Saturday morning Nancy so kindly volunteered to drive me to Loafer Canyon.....and mere 1 1/2 our of our way......no 3 hours out of our way.......to pick up my grandkids. We wanted to drive on the new Legacy highway so we started off towards SLC.....that is when we got sidetracked and ended up in Salem! Oh my.........thanks Nancy you are the best!
Can't wait until next month for another round of laughs, tears, and hugs!

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

I love BC!!!!!! and am so glad that you got us all started in it back in '01. It has been a highlight of my life since. SO Thanks! again.