About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Legacy Parkway

Legacy Parkway Opens to Traffic September 13, 2008.............but not until 5:00 PM..............but we got close!

The state of Utah celebrated a significant transportation milestone September 13, 2008 with the opening of Legacy Parkway in south Davis County.

On the morning of Saturday, September 13th, the Hess Cancer Foundation hosted a walk/run/bike event on the roadway..........my friends Coral and Eileen completed the bike event.......with sore butts to prove it! Following that event, Governor Jon Huntsman, Jr. and other dignitaries officially opened Legacy Parkway to traffic.

Now BFF and I both know why we couldn't go way out of our way to drive on this new fang dang road Saturday at 3:30. All we could do was get close to the sign that said Legacy Pkwy.........there will be many more opportunities for us to drive this beautiful portion of highway from Farmington to North Salt Lake.

No comments: