About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cabin Update

The cabin now has a front door...............with a welcome sign! My DIL is amazing....she is a one in a million kind of girl. Take a look at these pictures and you will see all the hard work she has put in. My BFF Nancy drove me down to the cabin Saturday morning to pick up the GKs. We stopped off at my parent's home then on up to the cabin site.
Great room viewed from the loft.
Jack and Jason ...taking a break while we tour the place.
View from the loft to the kitchen dining area.
South west driveway view.
Entrance to the mudroom, kitchen and the front door by the clump of trees.
This will eventually be the backyard.....all natural...No Grass...that's what I've been told....unless I want to go mow it!
Bedroom to Bedroom in the loft.
Post are now all stained. This cabin has a covered porch on 3 sides.
I must like this view I take a lot of pictures from the Southwest corner.
They're getting it done! Should be all closed in before the snow comes this winter....next year the inside!

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

I've sent people from my blog to yours to see this. DIL is amazing! I love the cabin and was glad to get to visit there. Can hardly wait until it is done!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

It's beautiful! I especially love the porches. So nice to sit out on, and with fall coming? I'd let the guys do the work while I sat on the porch! (doesn't work that way, huh?!)
Colleen