About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tag You're It

snowdaysart.blogspot.com/has tagged me. If you haven't been to her blogspot you need to check it out. Her art work is spectacular...I'm so jealous, I have a hard time drawing stick figures.

Anyway.....Here are the rules of the game she tagged me with:

Post the rules at the beginning of the blog

Each player answers the questions about themselves.

At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

So here goes:

a: What were you doing ten years ago?

Teaching school...my how time can get away from us! Only 1 more year and I will be ready for retirement...Happy Day!



b: What are five things on my to do list for today?

1. Shopping at the new shoe store DSW....found 2 new pair...oops!

2. House blessings....quick 15 minute clean up in each of the upstairs rooms.

3. Laundry....gks are needing their things ready to go back into the suitcase.

4. Salmon Bake in Garland, Utah

5. Pack the gks clothes and load the car ready to return them to their parents. Tears....it will be so quiet around my house this next week.



c: What are snacks I enjoy?

1. Abundance .... an all natural food our company makes....check us out http://www.abundancelivingfood.com/

2. Apples

3. Crackers and Cheese...any flavor

4. Hummus Platter from Roosters in Ogden... yummy

5. Anything chocolate....my weakness, my lack of comittment to my diet, my total downfall!



d: What would you do if you were a billionaire?

I would see that my family was taken care of: house payments no more!

Then I would be off to Italy... take the family for a year or longer, learn the language and find a nice villa to live in!

e: Places I have lived:

Spanish Fork, Utah

Provo, Utah

Orem, Utah

Kaysville, Utah

Clearfield, Utah

hmmmm must be a Utah



Now the 4 people I'm going to tag:

http://annette-ladolcevita.blogspot.com/ my cuz

http://darwinandjen.blogspot.com/ my bff's daughter

http://carrieandbri.blogspot.com/ a former smartie student

http://emptymind.org/ my first born...oh he will love me for this!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Hi LeAnn,
Thanks for your quick reponse to the tag. We have a few places in common. Garland, where I grew up until I was 11, Kaysville, and Rooster's in Ogden. Isn't that a cute place?
Vickie

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Hey, I've never been to Rooster's ?! Tell me more!

It's fun getting to know someone with just a few interesting questions.

Sorry you have to say bye to the grands..hope you can see them soon - do they live far away?
Have a great restful Sunday!
Colleen

Annette and Scott said...

Hey LeAnn...thanks for the tag! Hope you have a great day!! Sorry you couldn't be in Italy with your friend right now...but someday it will happen...hopefully for both of us!
Love Ya!

Nancy Mc said...

jen wants to know why she is not considered one of the former smartie students?
Though that does describe ms. carrie.