About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, June 6, 2008

La Citta Milan -

Yes, my DF Nina is off to Italy without me....tears and more tears. Actually I am oh so excited to follow her travels from home. I have a copy of her itinerary....which includes only 2 days of shopping.....but that is our dear Nina. Shopping is just not a priority for her, especially when traveling! Their first stop is Milan They will be there all day Sunday, June 8th, probably seeing at least 1 church and the Duomo. Remember 2 cathedrals a day is the limit... (for Rick.....BC girls insiders)! When Nina returns home we will see how well I documented her trip without even being with her.

Milan has a lot to offer the visitor. The city is vibrant and has many sights of interest, as well as being a good jumping-off place for other Northern Italy destinations, such as Lake Como and Turin. It's a good spot to spend several hours shopping, along with more shopping, or maybe just a good starting point.


Buon fine settimana.


2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

That's too funny about your "documenting" her trip! I did that exact same thing when my daughter went to Europe for 2 weeks- I was the one who made a scrapbook, researched the plases so i could write about them - even went to freetranslations.com to use Italian, French, & German in some of the descriptions! (with their English translations next to them!)
I am such a pittiful "armchair traveler"!
Colleen

Nancy Mc said...

I can hardly wait to see Nina's trip...and I will dream right along with you! Maybe another year it will be us documenting our own Italy trip.