About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 7 and DF is traveling by train and ferry to Lake Lugano. Lake Lugano lies in the southern Swiss canton of Ticino where Italian is spoken. It is very much the south side of the Alps, where temperatures and hours of sunshine are generally higher. The lakes in this region run into Italy and the whole character of the countryside is quite different to the part of Switzerland further north.After all the travel in Italy...now into Switzerland... DF will be a well prepared to travel on our very own Frontrunner in Utah. Ours looks almost like this:

Even though the main valleys around the bustling town of Lugano are well populated roomer is you will be surprised how quickly you leave the town behind and reach secluded, small villages, nestling in large forests of chestnut trees, where time seems to have stopped a long time ago.


Tomorrow DF is off to Cairo, Egypt




No comments: