About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Oh Happy Day ~ Summer Vacation

I am definitely a warm blooded creature and summer vacation from school started today. I traveled to the picturesque canyon where the summer "jhome" is being built. There has been a great deal accomplished since my last visit.
The General Jack.... standing at the front door! What an amazing job he has done.
This is a view from the road below the cabin. A circle of chairs for rest periods is where the future front porch will be.
This view is from the southwest end of the lot looking at the kitchen door in the corner and the front door by the clump of trees.

The last row of 15 high logs is now in place....look at that beautiful mountain top and blue sky!
This stream of water caught my eye as I drove towards the canyon.

When all is done the cabin will have 3 levels...here is the door to the basement entrance. There will be many there to greet you if you choose to venture on up the canyon. The scenery will take your breathe away and the cabin is something to behold.


1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Amazing how much has been accomplished. I hope that you will enjoy your 'summer vactaion'.