About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Leaving Italy for Egypt

DF will spend the morning hours in Milan then board Egyptair arriving in Cairo tonight. Tomorrow there is a shopping trip on her itinerary! Oh Happy Day! I told her she couldn't go to Egypt without getting a Cartouche...so that is the scheduled shopping trip!

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

What are YOUR thoughts and feelings as you blog about DF's trip???? Have you set a date for your trip to Italy?

Sandra said...

Oh what fun this trip is, wow :)

Having just gotten back from my one month trip to Africa, I can say that the airplane rides is the ONE thing I do not miss at all LOL

Have a wonderful weekend,
Sandra