About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, May 18, 2008

La Dolce Vita Backyard Diner

With enough pressure, guilt trip, or simply nagging...DH surrendered! I don't know if it was a courtesy, respect, or a What the H surrender...but nevertheless it was a complete surrender. Here is a look at the new table after it was carried to the backyard.
Cecil is a very able helper. He gave up an hour of his Sunday to help unload and assemble this beautiful set. He complained much of the time....weak tools they gave us to put it together with, hotter than....today...(only 80 ~ my kind of temperature)...packages where adult proof to get open! Thanks Cecil... you did an awesome job!
Here is DH putting together the swivel chair. He actually gave up with the "Toy" tools that came with the package. Got "Man" tools will travel.............
After 1 1/2 hours of man labor.....here it is! Now can't you just see an afternoon party? Come on down....up... or over!

5 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

The table looks great! Can't wait to join you for 'dinner'. That was so nice to have helpers that are 'willing'.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful table..... very creative.

Anonymous said...

The table looks really great, I love it. Oh, I will miss BC at your home this summer. No matter where I am or what I am doing I will miss the good food, friendship and laughter you always provide. Nina

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The table is really great, I love it! Oh, I will miss BC at your home this summer. No matter where I am or what I am doing I will miss the good food, friendship and laughter that you always provide.
Nina