About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daughter-in-loves Birthday

Happy Birthday Julie

This is my beautiful daughter-in-love Julie. There are so many things that I love about her, besides the fact that she thinks my son is the best man on planet earth....right? Here are just a few of the things that make her so amazing.
1. She is a wonderful mother to my darling grandchildren.
2. She is the hardest worker I have ever seen. Honestly she can out work almost anyone in our family.....including DH. If we need something done we call on Julie. The winter picture is at Loafer where she, along with her father are almost single handedly building a family cabin.

3. She has a great attitude. Usually has a cute smile on her face, even when the kids and DS are driving her crazy.
Look how beautiful she is in the freezing cold of winter.

4. She spent 5 years in Logan, Utah ....winter, spring, summer and fall.....going to Utah State with Jason. They both completed their schooling and worked jobs all the way through school. That's commitment! 5. Julie was my son's high school sweetheart. One of the principles of our family is that once you are in the family, you stay family. Family is forever and there is nothing you can do that will get you dis-owned. Lucky for me I have never had to forgive her for anything. She is the perfect daughter -in-love.
6. She loves our dogs. That makes her a true family member. We love our pets and treat them just like they were one of the kids.

Julie has a great sense of humor.....I'm sure she will find this post very amusing...or not! We have had so much fun laughing with her...when she gets going....there is no stopping the laughing sessions. Thanks Julie for being a special part of our family tree. I consider you a true gift from our Heavenly Father. We love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A beautiful tribute to a BEAUTIFUL daughter-in-love. (I love that phrase & am going to have to copy it.)