About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, May 18, 2008

If You Fix It ~ They Will Come

Inaugural Dinner Sunday May 18, 2008

The Zitos joined us for dinner on Sunday afternoon.

It was very basic Pasta Casserole, Salad, Garlic Bread and Watermelon.

Ali and Robyn teased me about blogging.

When the oriole try to get into his hummingbird feeder, Jeff thought we were giving the backyard birds their own individual names......we laughed!

I am going to love having a table big enough for a group of us to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner. Dear Family.....Thanks for putting up with my picture taking and blogging. Love ya all.....miss those of you who are oh so close, yet to far away with the price of gas. Hate it!

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

You have had a very busy Sunday!
Food looks delicious-as usual. You are an awesome cook.