About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

On this beautiful and “Sunny” Good Friday, I am here to give thanks for unconditional love and forgiveness, for our home that welcomes friends and family and friends of my family, for fishing poles, with fish that dance, and baseball bats that mark the beginning of a new season, and walks with a two year old who so sweetly falls asleep 5 minutes before we get home, and for two more grandchildren that will join us this week, and for Magnolia trees that come alive! 

Have a Blessed Easter WeekendDSC_0002

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

A nice day to enjoy being outside.