About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, January 27, 2012

Messy…but Oh So Good!

Today we tried a new approach to eating. Little Man  has never been a great eater.   We literally have a major battle every time we sit down to eat.   So today our approach was let him eat what he wants, how he wants and as much as he wants…….what a difference it made.    Everything that went on the plate became an experiment for him. 

Our first step was to buy bowls that could be attached to his tray.   DSC_0307Give him a spoon that he could easily grip and away he went……….DSC_0306 

DSC_0309

DSC_0318 

Lunch time is over already???  This was too much fun!

Time for Dinner…….Let’s give it another try!DSC_0328

DSC_0329

DSC_0331

Hopefully breakfast tomorrow morning will be just as successful.  

No comments: