About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, January 21, 2012

How to Shovel Snow like a MAN

DSC_0291

All bundled up ready to make something with this white stuff….it is covering the ground so it is

probably time to build a snowman, a snow cave, oh it’s just time to shovel?????

Let’s get ready…………..

DSC_0295

Snow boots, snow pants, snow coat, and gloves…now what am I suppose to do????

DSC_0301

You want me to do what????

DSC_0303

I’ve seen this cold wet stuff before, and I like how my boots make tracks in it…

Shoveling….well I think I’ll leave all that slipping and sliding down the driveway

to someone a little bigger than me!

No comments: