About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Green Boogies

 

IMAG2019

Only 9 days into the new year and here we are visiting Dr. D….

It was a complete surprise to Little Man when this huge big green boogie came running down his nose and touched his lips…..gross.

Dr. D gives “me” a complete check over and tells “Mommy”….The color of your snot does not necessarily indicate how sick you are – really green snot doesn’t necessarily mean you’re really sick, and clear snot doesn’t necessarily mean you aren’t sick. 

Ears are clear

Lungs are clear

Throat is a touch red

SINUS INFECTIONS ARE YUCKY!

It might “SNOT” be pretty, but your green snot “Little Man” is just a sign that your body is helping you get better quickly!

Now we have some yummy pink Meds that are almost as good as candy! 

No comments: