About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Zucchini A-Plenty ~ Now Little Man Can Eat Vegetables and not even know it!

 

Zucchini Muffins

zucchini muffins

2 1/2 cup flour

1 1/4 cup sugar

1 T. cinnamon

1 tsp. salt

1 tsp. soda

1/4 tsp. baking powder

Add all dry ingredients together in a large bowl

In another bowl mix together:

2 cups peeled and chopped very fine zucchini

1 cup cooking oil

1 T. vanilla

3 eggs beaten

Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and beat for 2 minutes at high speed with electric mixer. 

Add:

1/2 package chocolate chips.....I used white (because that's what I had)

Stir just to blend into the mixture

Pour batter into muffin tins and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, or until they test done.  Cool ~ Enjoy

Makes 2 dozen muffins

This can also be made into 9 X 13 cake pan and frosted with cream cheese frosting.

Cream Cheese Frosting

3 1/2 cups powdered sugar

8 T. butter

8 oz. cream cheese

1/4 tsp vanilla

Beat all together until well blended.

No comments: