About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, September 19, 2011

Keeping Calm…..Carrying On

Little Man was not happy that we woke him up at 7:00AM to have a photo session!

We did our best to make him happy but alas….he wanted nothing to do with picture taking…..therefore we get his very best scowly  face~

P1090405WIth that said….. Little Man is growing so fast, I can hardly breathe.   Babies stay small for such a short time, it’s hard to remember him as just a 6 lb 5 oz bundle of love.  With the summer quickly getting away from us we tried to get a few pictures while the grass is still green…… but Little Man is such a mover and a groovier that most shots are just a blurrrrrr……….

P1090461

P1090464 P1090462 P1090463

P1090466

No comments: