About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Yes ~ More Zucchini

Chocolate Zucchini Bread

1/2 cup

1/2 cup oil

2 cups sugar

2 eggs

1 t. vanilla

Cream until well blended

 

In another bowl mix together:

2 1/2 cups flour

4 T cocoa

1/2 t. cinnamon

1 t. salt

1  t. soda

1 t. baking powder

 

Next:

mix together:

1/2 cup soured milk (add 1 t. vinegar to milk and let stand for 10 minutes)

2 cups peeled and finely chopped zucchini

 

Now mix all 3 bowls together until well blended pour into 2 loaf pans and sprinkle top with:

1/2 cup chocolate chips, 1/2 cup brown sugar. and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts

 

Bake 325 for 45 minutes or until tests donezucchini bread

No comments: