About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, September 5, 2011

It Doesn’t Get Better Than This!

The Cabin Family Room

Sometimes one just needs an escape, a chance to get away from the rest of the world and the rush of day to day life to start living again.

Jason and Julie have a mountain retreat that is many things: relaxing, renewing, quiet...and most of all amazingly beautiful. 

Julie , our little general contractor, has done an spectacular job of getting the cabin built to perfection.  And Jason….although he didn’t have a good experience in 9th grade shop class….can now build with the best of them. 

At this beautiful cabin you can enjoy the solitude, quiet and natural scenic beauty of Loafer Mountain with a view from every window, porch, and campfire….I’m so proud!

2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

An amazingly beautiful cabin/masterpiece!

Nancy Mc said...

BeAutiFUL!