About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, September 26, 2011

Big Brown Eyes and A Few More Teeth

 

Little Man has worn his Amber Teething Necklace for 6 months and finally he has enough teeth that I think we can say he is over the difficult days of teething.   Look he’s even willing to smile when we ask him to show us his teeth.  DSC_0013 DSC_0004

A glimpse of the 2 top teeth …….and see that cute little new one on the bottom..DSC_0005

Nope….I’m through showing you my teeth….DSC_0006

Okay…one last try………..DSC_0008

How about the tongue…

DSC_0010

I am so thankful that I found Baby Amber Teething.  Their Baltic Amber necklaces are hand-made of natural Baltic Amber and are lovingly handcrafted by Lithuanian amber artisans with generations of experience who carefully polish and softly round the Baltic Amber beads so that they lay comfortably.  The have been producing amber jewelry for 10 years and specialize in the production of amber necklaces for babies.  They are among the first ones in their country to produce high quality amber necklaces for children.  They guarantee their products so you do not ever have to worry about received a less than superior necklace.  I would highly recommend you check them out HERE.  Little Man wore the Butterscotch Amber Necklace and it seemed to do wonders for him..

They just may be the answer you are looking for to help your teething baby!

No comments: