About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday at the Park With Kendry

 

Today Little Man and Mommy went on an adventure to the park….

We captured the beauty of this fall day with fun….fun….funHold me

The first time down a slide for us…..

DSC_0005

And away we goooooooo

DSC_0007

Kinda cool…..we have the same shoes!

 DSC_0008

And the rocks are perfect for climbing on…

DSC_0018

A tree with a seat for just the two of us!

 DSC_0027

but when I’m alone……

DSC_0035

what kind of mischief do you think I’ll get into?

DSC_0033

be prepared to run fast and catch me….

DSC_0034

What a special day, we had so much fun and got so much pleasure from the simple things, the free things and just being together. It was the best Little Man and Mommy adventure for a perfect fall afternoon…. Until the next one that is!

No comments: