About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, February 5, 2010

Time Out for Women

Time OutThis weekend I am one of the lucky ladies who has a ticket to “Time Out for Women”. This is my first ever and I am over the top excited. I often think that I am sharing way to much of “ME” with the internet world…..maybe I’m being more than a little pretentious………after all who has time to read my blog anyway? Does it bother me….oh for sure not…… so without worries (on my part)….I’ll post lots of pictures, share with you the new things I learn, the new things to see, and maybe some new habits that I might be able to pick up! So see you on Monday morning after I’ve had a marvelous time!

No comments: