About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, March 23, 2009

Pad Thai..............Yummy OHHH



So today's dish is Pad Thai.... I won't even attempt to make this tasty dish! There are several recipe out there on the web, but when you have an authentic Thai Restaurant just a few minute away from your house.....and they make it perfect every time.....I'll be ordering it from the professionals. 5 Star in Roy, Utah ...check it out if you are in the area. Be sure and give me a call and I'll join you for lunch or dinner!
A few days ago a former student stopped by to say hello. He came to Clinton, Utah not speaking a word of English! He has done so well and his family now owns and operates 5 Star in Roy. We were there for dinner last night to celebrate a birthday for one of the grand kids and I asked what the "signature" dish for the restaurant was...he suggested Pad Thai and it was certainly a hit for me! Seems like there isn't much I don't like eating!

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

HMMM, not sure about this one for me. But I believe you when you say you love it.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Mmmm..this looks great - next time we're up that way...you may just see us at the 5Star :-)