About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, March 16, 2009

Saturday March 14th Spring Training

University of Phoenix Stadium...
Home of the Phoenix Cardinals
Took this as we lifted off earlier this morning....not the best picture but you get the idea of how humongous this place is!


Donya, Le, & Al by the Bird!

The stadium grass is keep outside 350 days a year! Rolled inside for game day!


I have so many pictures from inside the stadium, but didn't want to bore you with how much fun we are having.....so much to see and do!


Maryvale - Home of the Milwaukee Brewers ~
This is the place I have spent so many spring training days.

Billy on 3rd

JJ at Short -All we got to do was tell him we were at the game ~
he's a busy boy!

The Fans
Our favorite Manager - Sedar!
So glad we got to say hello and walk down to the dugout!

We had reservations ~~~ thank goodness the wait was 1 hour and 30 minutes...we waited 15! Oh I'm so glad I made on line reservations!
Volcano Nachos
Topped with chili, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, jalapeƱos, tomato and scallions!
Yes we scooped up every chip!


Happy Reunion


So Cute! Al, Matt and Moi'
Another Great Day!

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Looks like so much fun. I bet you really enjoyed the sun. I can hardly wait for Raptor season.