About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tasty Tuesday - It's Happy Patty Day

Four Leaf Clover Glittering Comments from FLMNetwork.com


Pistachio Mallow Salad.....quick and easy......I can eat the whole bowl!

INGREDIENTS
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
3 -4 drops green food coloring
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
1/2 cup chopped pistachios or walnuts




DIRECTIONS
In a large bowl, combine whipped topping, pudding mix and food coloring if desired. Fold in the marshmallows and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with nuts.

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

I may have to run to the store and get some pistachio mix. Sounds Yummy!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh that would have been great for our "Totally Green" pot luck at work today - I'll put this one where I can find it easily, St. Pat's or not :-)