About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Training 2009 ~ Friday March 13th ~

This is the beautiful new facilities where the Dodger's are at Spring Training. I showed you the pictures I took from the air on my last post. It was so exciting to be there in the 80 degree sun! And of course you saw the pictures of Manny at bat! There will be lots of memories from this trip.
Friday night we had dinner at "The Yard House" in the Westgate Mall...it is amazing and how lucky I was to spend some time there!...you know the guy thing about not going to a Mall!~ Jessie, Cole and his mom joined us for dinner...maybe we joined them! It was so good to see Cole again....boot cast and all!


This is the place we called down time! We didn't get much of it! The room was very nice - hot tub, pool, and breakfast every morning.

No comments: