About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Summer School Play

Tuesday was the big production for the summer school plays. The GKs had cute little parts and said all their lines perfectly. Of course, Missie....knew her part and everyone elses as well. Unfortunately the lighting was terrible and I got picture that I can't even edit with Photoshop....ugh! After the plays we were going to have a birthday lunch, but misfortune stricks and Daughter-in-loves car has a flat tire........I did get pictures of the guys who kindly fixed it for her!

Halie hated the sounds of the repair shop. We were on the road in no time at all. These guys were truly nice guys....they didn't want to even charge us. So I gave them a small tip and said thank you so much!

Classic Auto Repair .....800 North in Orem, Utah......there are still a few good guys left in this world!

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Nice of the auto guys. Rather hard to find now days. Seems like women often get taken advantage of. If ever in Orem, (hope I don't need help) will call for their phone #.