About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mr. Lasorda Comes to Town

Remember when I said "No"....I'm not doing all that ball park stuff this summer! I'm such a push-over and it's so much fun! Every Saturday that the boys...that would be "Raptor boys".......have a home game, the host families put together a little tail gate get together! When Tommy comes to town he is always happy to spend time with us and have a few helpings of our fabulous food. Today several of us had our pictures taken with him. When I told him I was Italian he gave me a big hug! What great memories. Wonder how many millions of lives he has touched with his life's lessons, stories, and genuine kindness!

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

You lucky girl-TOMMY LASORDA. I love that guy!

Anonymous said...

this is awesome.