About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cabin Update



Wednesday I tried....really...I tried....to help at the cabin site. I actually painted maybe 4 sheets of something or other that goes somewhere! After my feeble attempt I got a horrible headache....and spent the afternoon sleeping in the motor home...ugh! I don't know where this crew of workers get their strength and energy....cause I have none. In spite of what I can't do to help....I love what the cabin is looking like! I will be able to wash a few dishes and fix a few meals when it is all finished and ready for sleep overs! CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: