About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary 2008

With all the things going on in my life......you would think I would have a better "Remember" system! Yesterday just happened to be my parents anniversary of 61 years. I don't think I could ever thank them enough for all they have done for me! They are two very special and wonderful people. They provided a supportive and caring home for their only child....ME.... to grow up in, and most importantly, a loving environment where their marriage and our little family thrived.

My parents are the epitome of graceful and gentle love, enjoying life to the fullest, and give depth and meaning to what "happily ever after" is all about.

Although yesterday was really their anniversary, I would raise a glass today to salute and honour the wonderful example they have set about what love, life and laughter is all about any day!

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Happy Anniversary from the McKellar family. Le, you are so good with words. You describe your parents beautifully. They are a great example to the rest of us!