About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, May 7, 2007

The Old Cabin


Here is the old cabin - what a gorgeous setting.




This is the beautiful Loafer Canyon near Salem, Utah. My first visit to the Canyon was in the early 60's and I remember sitting on the front porch of our cinder block cabin breathless and overwhelmed at its beauty. It seems so unreal. It seems so peaceful and over the top beautiful. The first time I could have sat there all day. I feel the unmistakable pull of The Spirit there. My Dad and Uncle Neil built this cabin. We enjoyed it for many many years. I hope my children and grandchildren will enjoy the new cabin and the canyon for many years to come.

No comments: