About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, May 10, 2007


Here is the darling Jennifer Parker ~ I'm so glad she was part of my experience.


I am home from my 2ND visit to the endodontist. All of you who know me are well aware of my 1st visit. OOPS Wrong TOOTH!

Why would I need an endodontist, well Halie my granddaughter says, "Let me see your cavities," so I show her and she thinks I need them fixed...that's not the whole story, but enough of it.

The brochure from the office said that Endodontic treatment is necessary when the pulp becomes inflamed or infected. The inflammation or infection can have a variety of causes: deep decay--was my problem.

Well today we (probably the endodontist really) made the decision that my problem might be fixed without the second root canal. This makes me pretty darn happy. We discussed it for several minutes, and I leave the office without the procedure. I truly hope it was the correct decision. I'm happy about it for now.

The best part of the story is that after leaving the dentist, I'm talking with my friend Nancy, who is the wife of the regular dentist. We talk about my tooth for a few minutes and then about filling up the car with gas ~~~which today is $3.15 a gallon in Utah. This makes me more crazy than having a root canal. Lucky for me I found gas at Costco in Ogden for $2.94....everybody hurry over to Costco! Maybe buying gas is just as painful as a root canal.

No comments: