About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Book Club Night


After a wonderful evening with the book club girls, I woke up this morning to find this picture on Jason's photo gallery. Big Wow Jason!
The girls talked until 2 am --we must be crazy!
Nina served a fantastic meal with a plate full of desserts and peanut brittle (which was the best ever!). We couldn't get enough of discussing the book, Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons. I believe this book club was one that helped everyone with one or more problems. To say I enjoyed this book would be an understatement. I loved every chapter...every page...and almost word(with the exception of the description Fred gave of the Viet Nam War). No doubt the title...was enough to get all of us reading, but the deciding factor for me was the chance to read about an actual book group and think that any one of us could be one of the angry housewives, if only in our fictional world. Of course, eating the great meal and fantastic desserts that Nina served was "non può resistere a" because, let's face it, what's a few calories amongst friends...especially the friends from our book club.
My only disappointment for the night was that left my camera home on the kitchen counter! I have got to go back and take a few pictures of Nina's gorgeous backyard and all her bird feeders.

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Yes, Book Club was awesome. The food, the friendship, the surroundings, the talking, the connecting with people who care about each other, all are wonderful parts of book club. I look forward to it each and every month. Thank you LeAnn for getting our own AHEB started!