About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Baseball - For the Love of the Game

Frank Candela was our first experience with hosting professional baseball players. He was the 5th round draft pick of the Milwaukee Brewers.

I would like to be able to find all of our players in the near future. We are still in touch with many of them. So let's start at the beginning and see how many I can find.

Derek Lee ---I'm looking for you!

1 comment:

frank candela said...

I CAN NOT BELEIVE THIS!! How are you? I am so happy I ran into this website and ran into you. We have so much to catch up. Here's my contact info, please keep in touch:

Love you all,

Frank Candela
usc02grad@aol.com
707-974-9681