About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, May 11, 2007

Joe Fox - Trainer Extraordinaire







Joe was the first to respond to my e-mail about this new blogspot...
so he gets the highlight spot today.



Joe made my job as Host Family Coordinator a breeze. I couldn't have done it without him. At the end of the season in 2005 - Joe stayed in our construction zone basement for the entire winter....I don't know how he did it. I miss having him around the house. GREAT GUY!


Here is Joe's BIO:


He is a 2001 graduate of Central Michigan University’s Athletic Training program. After graduating from CMU, Joe was a Graduate Assistant at Alma College for two years. He then worked one year with the Florida Marlins in Jamestown, New York and two years with the Los Angeles Dodgers in Ogden, UT before returning to Alma College for the season.
Joe is a Certified American Red Cross First Aid and CPR/AED instructor as well as a Professional Rescuer. Joe is currently finishing his thesis for his Masters in Sports Administration at Central Michigan University.


He is currently the Athletic Trainer for the Great Lake Loons.

No comments: