About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, May 8, 2007


I know it is well in advance, but this is the MODERN hotel Mercure Piazza Bologna we will be staying in. It is set 5 minutes from Piazza Bologna and the tube station in Nomentano quarter, where at the beginning of XX century lived the upper middle class and the diplomats.(And the 3 of us!) It will be our great base to start exploring the city of Rome. I'm a little excited and still waiting for my passport ~ as is my friend Nancy. Of course Nina is still wondering why we didn't have a passport in the first place. We are going to have sooo much funnnnnn.
_____________________________

No comments: