About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, March 31, 2014

Once Again Air Anew

Monday is always wash day at our house

Come Rain Or Shine

Winter, Spring, Summer,  or

Fall

This is how my mom did her fresh air laundry.  2322107504_4bc5d6d574_b

When I moved away from home, I always wanted that backyard clothesline. Don’t get me wrong I am ever so grateful for that wonderful gas dryer!

DSC_0011

Not what they used to be…but thank you DH for your ingenuity and your ability to make things happen! 

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

What a great idea. And so close to the back door.

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

I bought clothesline rope...that was a joke! It sagged and bagged! The genius came home with a super idea and it worked!