About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Windy Day ~ At the Library

 

Our first time visiting Story Time at the library….King Kendry wasn’t sure he wanted anything to do with it!   We made a trip to the car and decided we would give it a try after all…

So glad we did…

We heard stories!

 

We both loved …………..

 

We sang songs:

WIND, WIND
Tune:  Row, Row, Row Your Boat”

Wind, wind, blow the clouds
Fast across the sky.
Blow the branches back and forth
In the trees so high.

HAT’S ARE BLOWING
Tune:  “Frere Jacques”

Hats are blowing,
Hats are blowing,
In the air,
Everywhere!
Every time the wind blows,
Someone’s hat, away it goes.
Hold on tight
And you’ll be all right!

**Our Favorite song ---

The Wintery Wind

Tune: "Happy Birthday"

The winter wind blows.
The winter wind blows.
It gives me the shivers
From my head to my toes!

 

THEN -  we got a feather to blow around

Kendry blue feather

A BIG FAN………..blow it right off his hand!

Kendry feather gone

We will for sure be going back next week….loved story time!

No comments: