About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Lots of Memories in 2013

HERE is…..how we spent the last few hours of the year -

photo (6) photo (7) photo (8) photo (9) photo (10)

The airport has a party which we have attended since Kendry was just 18 months old.  

He danced the night away at 18 months. New Years Eve Dancing The same little girl that he danced with back then was in attendance, but she refused to dance this year.  Kendry danced with mommy and twirled her all around the floor.

P1110488 P1110489 P1110490 P1110491 P1110492

Grandma made Midnight Kiss Dessert………

photo (11) photo (12)

Auntie Bri made a great cheese ball that we wish there was still some left!

photo (13)

When we returned home the new train had to be put together …..it was enjoyed until 3:00 AM before Kendry decided he would play with it when Mr. Sun came back up!

photo (3) photo (5)

No comments: