About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, December 30, 2013

Zamboni at Our House

Last week the ice storm had completely transformed our plain old driveway into a personal ice-rink!  I am not a fan of either snow or ice and on my driveway it is totally unacceptable.  So after several bags of Snow & Ice Melt, the pretty (NO) Crappy ice was shoved to the road with the help of  Mommy & a Little Man who thinks this is pretty cool. 

P1110479

P1110481P1110480

 The area between our neighbors home is the perfect ice rink….strap on your skates and come on over…I’ll have the Hot Chocolate ready!  Our zamboni machine works great!

P1110482

No comments: