About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Progress Matters……..

Each of us has a journey.  That journey is not the same for everyone.  Our strengths, our experiences, our goals and the season in which we are living all play a role. P1070004

Some of us hang on with all our might and some of us grow to new heights…we don’t have to run around with our hair on fire…that doesn’t mean we are not trying!

P1110414


What really matters is our progress in life. 

DSC_0281

Mine, Yours, and even the bird on a wire!


Remember that the next time you're tempted to judge or criticize another's journey.

There have been those who say “You are not enough.”

Today I gather all the strength I have in my weary soul and say these three words loud and clear, once and for all:

I am here.
I am here.

Someone is counting on me to be here, and I am.

DSC_0091

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope. The warmth of Christmas grant you a heart filled with love.  

Christmas in New York

Thank you cousin Shauna for the beautiful picture from NYC

No comments: