About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, January 13, 2014

Winter Is A Little Chilly

Winter is a little chilly

There are 65 days until Spring arrives!   This is the one time that I really like change. 

Although I've lived in Utah all my life, I'm one of those people who turns blue when the temperature drops below 70 degrees. Therefore, from November 1st on, I count down the days until Spring. Four months of waiting for a tolerable climate can be tedious, so I remind myself of all the things I do to make the time pass more quickly.

Read – I love nothing better than curling up with a warm blanket (heated kind of course) and a good book, while the winter winds howl and the snow drifts blow outside.  It is my winter vacation get away to some place near or far!

Cook Soup – I think soup is just one of those comforts that fills the body and soul with warmth. 

Movies – We are starting something new now that Kendry is beginning to understand what is going on in movies, we are going to do a theme dinner and movie once a month.  He is so in love with The Little Mermaid and we have watched it nearly 50 times (I’m counting) since Christmas so our first themed dinner with be around this one.  Can’t wait to see what comes from this new endeavor!

Watch the Weather ----and I just looked at the 10 day forecast….No precipitation 0% chance!  That made my day!

No comments: