About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Organized

Organized 2014

I truly love and believe in essential oils.  I am a very lucky girl to have a good friend who not only introduced me to these oils; she also had her husband build me very nice boxes to hold all of them.  I know have enough oils for 2 boxes, one has single oils and the other is filled with blends.   Love how organized it is in alphabetical order!  Very few things in my life are organized, my spices, my oils, and my shoes…what does that say about my life?

No comments: