About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Countdown #7 - TIME

Giving Time

When you have a handsome, beautiful, and delightful son like Kendry things like lots of presents and toys don't seem important.  I don't want to spend my time running around like crazy buying toys and presents for him when soon they just end up as clutter and junk in the landfills. 

What I do want is to spend time with the people I love the most.  That is what Christmas is all about to me.  Making memories, laughing, loving and sharing time with those you love.

The gift of time is to give our loved ones the time they deserve. Because nothing is more important in life than FAMILY... and they shouldn't be put off until "SOME OTHER TIME.”

Before you know it he will really be doing this…Because TIME goes by so quickly!

DSC_0445

So if you love me and Kendry what we really want is your time!

No comments: